[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 22, Issue 20

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Thu May 25 13:40:22 MDT 2006

Hi Greg,
So it's the second web server and
the FMSA web server communicating between each other
not the second web server and web publishing engine

And if I understood you correctly then you need:
1) SSL certificate for both web servers
2) $InstanceName = new FX('127.0.0.1', 443, 'FMPro7', 'HTTPS');
3)  Secure connections to FileMaker Server is enabled

Frank