[FX.php List] FMSA 8 and Intel Macs

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Wed May 24 09:22:51 MDT 2006

Hi,

I posted this to the FSA list too, but no replies so far. Anyone
tried this yet?

-Dale

I understand that FileMaker Server Advanced 8 and FileMaker Server 8
are not officially supported by FMI running under Rosetta on the
Intel-based Macs. In spite of not being supported, does it work? Has
anyone tried it? How about the Web Publishing Engine? I'm not talking
about doing this in a production environment, of course. Just
wondering if I should bother to install my FSA developer license of
FMSA8 on my new MacBook Pro while I wait for Universal binaries...
whenever that might happen.

Thanks for your collective insight,
Dale

Dale Bengston | Streamline Studio, LLC | dbengston at streamline-studio.com