[FX.php List] Update text area field

Jane Chinn Jane.Chinn at cwu.EDU
Fri May 12 09:23:53 MDT 2006

Hi All,

Can someone point me in the right direction with the correct code on
an edit page to update a text area field.  This is what I have but
what ever I type in as an edit appears as "Array".

Edit code before <head>

$recid=$_GET[recid];

$search=new FX($serverIP,$portNumber);
$search->SetDBData('Art101.fp7','Layout1');
$search->AddDBParam('-recid',$recid);
$searchResult=$search->FMFind();
foreach($searchResult['data'] as $key=>$searchData);

In the body:

<textarea name="Description" cols="15" rows="3"><? echo $searchData
['Description'] ?></textarea>

I have the same field code as a text input as follows and it works
when submitting an update:

  <input type="text" name="Description" value="<?php echo $searchData
['Description'][0]; ?>">

Thanks,
Jane