[FX.php List] Problem re-submitting checkboxes to FM7

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu May 11 14:00:04 MDT 2006

William,

I was driving at the same thing Dan is; does $FieldName contain the
values you think it should? I thought it might be as simple as a
coding error. So, what do you get when you print_r($FieldName)?

Dale

On May 11, 2006, at 2:48 PM, William Akey wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Thanks for your response. Sorry, I figured that would be
> understood. When I
> said I was submitting $FieldName back to the database, I meant the
> result of
> using:
>
> $FieldName = $_POST['FieldName'];
>
> on the page where I am actually doing the FMEdit().
>
> William

>>> implode(), then only the last checked value gets submitted to the
>>> database
>>> and the others are deleted.
>>>
>>> It seems that using FieldName[] in the input tag and implode("\n",
>>> $FieldName) in combination should work, but it doesn't. So, what am
>>> I doing
>>> wrong and how do I get this to work correctly??
>>>
>>> Thanks for any help you can offer.
>>>
>>> William
>>> FX.php_List mailing list
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org