[FX.php List] Am looking for paid assistance with CDML to FX conversion.

Thomas Myers tmyers at itainc.com
Mon May 8 21:09:42 MDT 2006

Hi,

I have "floundered" in my conversion of of a CDML project over to FXphp.

I was never a big CDML programmer, I know PHP reasonably, but am just
getting started with FX.

I have all the session code working and am looking for someone I can
send a task to and have them convert it then send it back. I will
then use the technique in the reply across the rest of the project.

I believe most of my issues are related to not understanding how CDML
works in comparison with fxPHP.  This might be a piece of cake for
someone.

This will be linking to FMP6.

If you are interested. please send me a private email.  I expect
somewhere between 4-40 hours total on this, it all depends on the
issues we come across.

Thanks
--
Thomas Myers - ITA,Inc.
(585)889-9119
5 Wood Sorrel                mailto:tmyers at itainc.com
Rochester, NY 14624          http://www.itainc.com

C/C++, Photoshop Plug-Ins, Filemaker, Filemaker Plug-ins, Visual
Basic, Real Basic, SCSI, Firewire, USB, Applescript, XML, Filemaker,
TWAIN, Quicktime, Mac/Win cross platform solutions.