[FX.php List] How to modify textarea text for posting back to FM

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon May 8 19:17:48 MDT 2006

Hi William,

I still use stripslashes() when placing data in a textarea, but
that's it. Could the square boxes result from the charset encoding
used on your page? Some time ago, someone gave me this cheat sheet
for encoding:

FM7SA

FM5-6U US

FM5-6U EU
charset=iso-8859-15">

Maybe this will make the squares go away?

Dale

>>> FX.php_List mailing list
>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org