[FX.php List] Setup Question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 4 15:47:39 MDT 2006

Having both machines in the same location will make response faster,
since the two machines would (I assume) be part of the same subnet.
However, having them in 2 locations might be fine; it'll depend on
the connection speeds for both locations. If both are using T1 lines
or something similarly fast in both directions, a separated setup
might be fine.

If you have a choice, I'd recommend having both in your office...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE:
      USERNAME: longtermsolutions

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: