[FX.php List] error 958 parameter missing from query

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Mar 30 16:22:27 MST 2006

What about running an ASCII test to see if it falls within a
particular ASCII range? I don't remember the numbers offhand, but you
can test to see if it falls within the 2 ranges of upper-case and
lower-case English characters... and maybe some punctuation as well.
I would imagine there's a PHP function for it somewhere... if not,
you could probably find a Javascript function that would do it. It'll
slow things down a little though if you have to check every character
that comes through.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA SKYPE:
      USERNAME: longtermsolutions