[FX.php List] error 958 parameter missing from query

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:13:32 MST 2006

Hi Joel,

Thanks. After a bit of research on the web, I have already modified the
charset encoding on the registration form so that it matches what you have
given below:

I was hoping that this would cure the problem and I am waiting to see if we
have any more reported failures. The fact that it worked for you and for
Dale is a good sign.

William