[FX.php List] error 958 parameter missing from query

William Akey wcakey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:32:17 MST 2006

Thanks Michael,

Well, it is beginning to come together. Now, the question is, how to prevent
the posted data from stopping the registration process cold. I obviously
can't control what people submit, so there has to be a way to clean out the
junk on the php side of things.

This is new territory for me. Any  ideas on how to reliably clean out the
junk in php before submitting the query to the database?

Thanks

William