[Fwd: Re: [FX.php List] Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error]

Michael Check michaelr.check at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:13:20 MST 2006

> Thanks very much for this information. Your comments got me to thinking
> and it turns out you were pretty close to the right answer. Indeed, it
> was a permissions issue of a sort. This particular database requires a
> username and password and for one reason or another, after successfully
> making it through the login page and on through the search page, I
> forgot that I still needed to pass this information along in the
> query constructed on the search_results page. Once I supplied the
> username and password, all was fine.

Sorry, I need some additional clarification on this error.  If I
understand the above, it is a permissions issue.  OK.  But this is the
database downloaded in the FX archive and unmodified with the
exception of changing the server_data.php file.  The file that results
in the error is the archive index.php file.

I checked the Book_List.fp7 file and the [Full Access] group has
extended XML privileges.  The "Admin" user is a part of that group and
has [Full Access] to the database.

Since this is the unmodified archive as downloaded from iviking, I
would think that others have had this problem?  Is is possible that
there is a setting in my FMpro8Adv local app that is changing the
database file?

Thanks for your help!

Michael Check