[FX.php List] Subject: Mass Mailing Techniques

Scott Baetz sbaetz at soscs.net
Thu Mar 23 11:41:11 MST 2006

Hello All,

Our organization would like to begin distributing emails to our membership.
We are using a basic html page, and have no problems pulling the data from
FX.php and into an array for final mailing.  However, when we execute the
mail (a simple for loop calling mail() function) we receive a timeout - I
suspect from the mailing element.  I've spent COUTNLESSS hours searching the
we for something meaningful relating to a solution.  Can anyone here point
me in the right direction?  I'm gathering that many of you are in the same
place at one point or another.

Best regards,

Scott Baetz

sbaetz at soscs.net