[FX.php List] [OT] How to display special fonts in an HTML page

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Mar 22 16:26:16 MST 2006

Well, I tried it both ways; it works fine in Firefox, fails in Safari
for both my client and myself.

I tried CSS over and over; I really don't think it's an error in the
pages since Dreamweaver creates all the CSS tags on its own. In this
case, the client has the desired fonts on all the company computers.
It's a huge retail company and they require that this particular web
app uses the specific fonts that they've indicated, since this app is
for printing signage.

Thanks,

Bob