[FX.php List] Re: Problems with SSL and FMSA (Someone)

Someone someone at gagayaya.com
Fri Mar 17 17:45:47 MST 2006

Hi,
Interesting thing is that Instant Web Publishing
dies not work either

Here are some of the changes in the httpd.conf
-----
#Port 80

# SSL Support
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
	Listen 443
	Listen 80
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost *1:80>
   #Just to keep things sane...
     DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents"
     ServerName 127.0.0.1
     ServerAdmin myemail at mydomain.com
     SSLEngine off
</VirtualHost>