[FX.php List] Update a field in all related records.

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Fri Mar 17 11:14:40 MST 2006

When you use:

	$fxInstance->AddDBParam('-script', 'My Script');

with one of the FMFind functions, "My Script" will be performed with
the found set that results from the function. In other words, the
FX.php query sets the context for the script. Note also that there
are "-script.prefind" and "-script.presort" parameters available. See
FXFunctions.pdf for more details on how these work.

You can't pass script parameters, but you can set global fields from
FX.php and have your FM script use those values.

Greg