[FX.php List] Upload script in PHP?

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Mon Mar 13 09:07:38 MST 2006

Bob,

I have one that I just wrote for our newsletter.  The file actually was written to allow users using IWP to upload files to their server, but it uses FX.php.  Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S.  Bob, give me a call you had sent me an email, and I have been traveling I'm in VA now.  I can probably answer your questions more quickly by phone :)

In Kindness
Stephen K. Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com
1-800-353-7950
Join the New FileMaker Web and Consulting forum at:
http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php
Professional FileMaker Web Services