[FX.php List] Search a calculated field

Rob H. Christensen robhelleshoj at tiscali.dk
Sun Mar 12 05:05:58 MST 2006

Hi,

I found the error: The result of the calculation field was set to be a
number, not text.

Rob

> Hi,
>
> I have a field in my database, which is set with a simple calculation:
>
> Case ((Status="Archived);"Passive";(Status="Canceled);"Passive";"Active").
>
> When I try to search the database to get a list of active records, I either
> get nothing (Error 401) or I get a list of all files, whether the field is set
> to "Active" or "Passive"
>
>  $findListe=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'FMPro5/6');

$findListe->SetDBData('Database.fp5','Layout',$groupSize);

$findListe->SetDBPassword($PASWORD,'');

$findListe->AddDBParam('Activity','Active',eq);

$findListe->AddSortParam($Sorter,'descend');

$findListe->FMSkipRecords($skipSize);

$findListeResult=$findListe->FMFind();

> If I remove the "eq" I get 401 No record match...
> If I set it as
$findListe->AddDBParam('Activity','Passive',eq);