[FX.php List] Limit To Number of Queries

gerry.charest at agfa.com gerry.charest at agfa.com
Mon Mar 6 11:11:32 MST 2006

Hi Evereyone.

Is there a limit to the number of queries that can be passed in to FX from
a single page?
I'm trying to gather information from several queries then construct the
page from the results. My first two queries work fine then the third fails
with a message "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bug\New.php on line 40".  When I switch things arround,
third query second, it works and the old second query does not.

Also is there a way to get arround the max found set of 50?

Gerry