[FX.php List] Formatting numbers in FX.php

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Fri Mar 3 11:21:21 MST 2006

Hello Bob,

For formatting I just use the PHP functions:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.number-format.php
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.money-format.php

I don't think FX.php returns the formatting type used on a particular field
on a layout.  It would be nice if I'm wrong though (or if new FX.php
features made me wrong... I could live with that too ;).

Andrew Denman