[FX.php List] phpinfo() sitting around? (WAS: Capturing IP for a choice calc)

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 1 16:37:54 MST 2006

Hi Dan

I see all the phpinfo() pages on that google search, but I'm not sure
where they're coming from.  Is it from people leaving a php page
somewhere on their server with the phpinfo() line?    Should such a
file always be deleted after creating/checking it?

(I see one google result that's just a site's homepage
(ituneshare.com).  Does this mean they've got an index.php page
containing phpinfo()?)

Thanks,
-Joel