[FX.php List] FM6 & FM8 on same page?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Tue Jun 27 17:43:54 MDT 2006

Hey Kevin,

Glad it's working for you... when you asked yesterday it seemed like it
should work, but I just wasn't sure, hence the tests last night...

Good luck with the 6 -> 8 migration... I know it's slow work, though it
sounds like you're a little ahead than I was on the last coversion I did
as I was going from FMU 6 + CDML -> FMSA 8 + FX.php and that was a whole
raft of work...!!

Cheers
Steve