[FX.php List] Finding ("a" or "b") and "c"

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Jun 14 06:41:49 MDT 2006

Or you could search for Name="abc" then use PHP to filter out those that do
not match "a" or "b",

  foreach($recordSet['data'] as $key => $value) {
   if($value['Province'][0] == "a" || $value['Province'][0] == "b") {
	// put the record here
   }
 }

However if you're working with large record sets this will dramatically
increase the amount of data that is returned, which probably leaves Dale's
suggestion as the most practical...

Cheers
Steve