[FX.php List] Finding ("a" or "b") and "c"

Jeff Norris jcnorris at me3.com
Wed Jun 14 04:39:57 MDT 2006

I don't believe this is possible directly via the XML query.

To handle more complicated finds you should consider using a script to
do all or part of the request(s). If you are using FM7/8, you can use
script parameters along with Constrains & Extends to do almost anything,
including [soapbox alert] the kinds of basic query optimization that
showed up in personal databases in the early eighties but have yet to
appear in FM!

- Jeff Norris