[FX.php List] Error 105

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Wed Jun 7 17:52:05 MDT 2006

Jason,

I must be crazy to offer up advise after Chris and the experts.
However, I successfully worked through a couple of these Error 105
issues.  The problem I found dealt with the permissions to view the
layout.  If the permissions were insufficient, the layout would not
be "found", and the error appeared.  That was my analysis of the
issue.

To fix the problem at the time, I did two things, and I'm not sure
which actually resolved the issues:
	1) Switch back to user with full admin permissions in FMP. I
believe Chris suggested this.
	2) Examine the file's Get Info/Ownership & Permissions.  Set
all to "Read and Write". I have found that these permissions change
sometimes when the file is moved on the hard disk.

If this works, then you will need to set up these permissions back to
protect your solution.

Again, I could be way off.  Your mileage may vary.

HTH,

Jonathan