[FX.php List] Persistent (outdated) Data Disply

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Mon Jul 31 14:21:55 MDT 2006

This link goes into detail on how to prevent the page from being cached:
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-anthology-2-5-caching

I noticed that in your "everything but the kitchen sink" example, you
show only meta tags.  Try using HTTP headers as suggested in the
article at the above link.  e.g.:

<?php
header('Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT');
header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate');
header('Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0', FALSE);
header('Pragma: no-cache');
?>
Best regards

Steve

Steve Hannah
Web Services Developer

Faculty of Applied Sciences
Simon Fraser University
shannah at sfu.ca
604-268-7228
Homepage: http://www.sjhannah.com
--
Need to build a database driven web application quickly?
Try Dataface: http://fas.sfu.ca/dataface

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org