[FX.php List] Mail for web based solutions

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Mon Jul 31 11:39:42 MDT 2006

The PEAR mail class supports sending through authenticated SMTP server.
http://pear.php.net/package/Mail
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/package.mail.mail.intro.php

I haven't used this particular functionality but I have used many
PEAR classes with great success.  It is listed as stable on the PEAR
site so I would take that to mean that it reliable.

Best regards

Steve Hannah

Steve Hannah
Web Services Developer

Faculty of Applied Sciences
Simon Fraser University
shannah at sfu.ca
604-268-7228
Homepage: http://www.sjhannah.com
--
Need to build a database driven web application quickly?
Try Dataface: http://fas.sfu.ca/dataface