[FX.php List] Newbie: Making a form

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sat Jul 29 17:24:38 MDT 2006

Ed,

Add an

echo $ResultAll('errorCode'];

After your FMNew line.

This will at least show you if there is an error being generated when the
data is passed to the form.

Also, on your processing page you may want to use $_POST instead of
$_REQUEST.

$_REQUEST  opens you up to people injecting content into the database
without using your actual form by passing the values through the URL.

Andy Gaunt
Office: 321.206.3658
Mobile: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php