[FX.php List] Mail for web based solutions

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Sat Jul 29 13:52:49 MDT 2006

Hi Vince,

I put together a little file that we use with IWP to send mail using IWP.
Here is the link I hope it is helpful.

http://www.fmwebschool.com/resources/IWP_Email.zip

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>
800.353.7950 / 386.453.5843
FMWebschool, we bring the web to life
FX.PHP PHP XML MySQL CDML ASP

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains confidential
and privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is sent. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery to the
distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the
sender by reply e-mail or telephone.

  _____