[FX.php List] NEW FMPHP API

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Thu Jul 27 08:18:45 MDT 2006

I've at least looked at the API code and sample files now. My first
thought was, "Oh great - another flipping learning curve for this
API." Of course my one question is: is it any faster than FX.php? I
don't know, but probably not since it's doing something very similar
to FX.php and talking to the same FMPXML conduit in the server.

The code in the sample files looks relatively clean. I've got a small
internal survey project coming up soon, I'll test drive the PHP API
for that to see just how easy or frustrating it is to work with the API.

Derrick Fogle
derrick at fogles.net