[FX.php List] FileMaker's new php API

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Wed Jul 26 17:12:42 MDT 2006

John,

Now that the beta is out, I'll comment on this... ;-)  In short, it
won't.  Although it seems very likely that FX.php will become the
number 2 PHP option for FileMaker, there will be a lot more people
using PHP with FileMaker, and that will be great for the community.
Also, there are some situations where FX.php will be the tool of
choice.  As always, pick the best tool for the job!  The advantage
here, both tools are PHP tools =)

Best,

--Chris Hansen
   FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
   Creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org