[FX.php List] Authenticate an IWP session with FX

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Wed Jul 26 14:28:13 MDT 2006

i actually tried wrapping IWP into PHP calls using something similar
to the technique described here but it didn't work.

it was ages ago but i believe the main stumbling block was the lack
of a javascript interpreter in curl or other commandline http
slurping tools. IWP seems to be heavily javascript dependent.

YMMV,
dan