[FX.php List] DevCon closing keynote on Zend Framework. Thoughts?

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 14:24:31 MDT 2006

Thank you both, Chris and Stephen  (!)

Chris, your point about this being more strategic than a regular
session is a good one.

And Stephen, now with the not-quite-yet-news about the new API,
Paul's session will probably be more relevant (When I'd first seen it
listed, I figured I already knew how to make FMP and PHP communicate.)

Hopefully I'll be able to find a late flight out and not have to
choose one over the other.

Thanks, and see you there!

-Joel