[FX.php List] PHP FX neophytes needs help

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 21 13:33:56 MDT 2006

I can see 2 debugging approaches available to you then.

1. Locate your error log and see what the error is.

2. Try commenting out all of the php except for the first line... and
see if you get output ... then first and second lines ... and so
on... to try to find the line where the error occurs....
But your best bet is option 1.

-Steve
Steve Hannah
Web Services Developer

Faculty of Applied Sciences
Simon Fraser University
shannah at sfu.ca
604-268-7228
Homepage: http://www.sjhannah.com
--
Need to build a database driven web application quickly?
Try Dataface: http://fas.sfu.ca/dataface