[FX.php List] Best Practices for Forms

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Jul 17 08:00:36 MDT 2006

Jonathan,

I haven't faced any limit to the # of fields that FileMaker will deal
with, but I have experienced "data overload" with many client sites.
These days, I always separate data into several forms so that
customers are less likely to make mistakes. I tend to design input
systems as wizards that we are used to with app installers; a little
more work, but much easier for the users online.

Just my opinion, of course!

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954