[FX.php List] Adding to a field

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Mon Jan 30 09:02:16 MST 2006

yes. the real solution is to make your log field (which you now append
to in a single field) into a separate "table" in your database so that
to "append" some data you just create a new record. don't bother
fetching the existing data. you don't even need to make a relationship
if your need for logging data is simple enough.

your log table would probably just have a timestamp field, and data field.

dan

Rob H. Christensen had written: