[FX.php List] Troi URL from FM6 to FMSA 7/8

Earl Cook ecook at lasersol.com
Thu Jan 26 12:31:37 MST 2006

It appears this is not a Troi problem or Developer/Binding problem, but an
ASCII / Unicode problem. FM6 while hosting, would accept ASCII special
characters but, then display odd characters in their place when displayed
through a browser. Now, FMSA7 just rejects them and causes things not to
work.

Can anyone suggest a simple way to handle the High ASCII codes? In my case,
FM7 is not an option so it has to be done in the FM5.5 and 6 worlds.

Thanks,
Earl