[FX.php List] Running a FM script in FM 7 Server Adv ?

Ankur Goyal goyal at biodiversity.unr.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:15:13 MST 2006

Thanks for a quick reply, really appreciate it.

Yes, I can directly use PHP to send an email, but there a calculation
I'm doing in the database:
Only after a certain days I want to send an email to a set of users !
but I don't know how I am going to automate this event using PHP only ??

Somehow, I need to have this event trigger automatically, whenever
that record in the database full-fill a criteria !

Any idea in this direction ??
Thank you so much for your help.

Ankur