[FX.php List] complete newbee

gerry.charest at agfa.com gerry.charest at agfa.com
Tue Feb 28 13:04:07 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply Bob,

I Made some changes to my ini file and things are now working.  I'm not
sure what the ideal ini file settings should look like to work with fx &
FMP on a windows IIS system.  Since little mention is made in any of the
documentation I would have thought it would work out of the box.

Stay tuned I'm sure I will run into more trouble.

Thanks

Gerry

The canned solution I am working with is the one that came with FX so

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           Bob Patin <bob at patin.com>|
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           fx.php_list-bounces at mail.|
|         |           iviking.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           02/28/2006 09:48 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to "FX.php|
|         |           Discussion List"         |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       "FX.php Discussion List" <fx.php_list at mail.iviking.org>                                                     |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Gerry Charest/MJVYN/AGFA)                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FX.php List] complete newbee                                                                           |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Gerry,

Can you post your code so that we can see it? It's very easy to miss an
obvious piece of code...

Bob

On Feb 28, 2006, at 7:53 AM, gerry.charest at agfa.com wrote:

      I'm having trouble posting.  I feel this has more to do with the PHP
      set up
      than anything in FMP.  PHP appears to be set up properly and I can
      get the
      phpinfo() response with my configuration settings.  When I attempt to
      create a simple form and return its values in a following page I get
      nothing.  I have a few canned examples (the one that came with FX and
      a few
      from FMWebschool).  I can get them to run and return data but I can
      not
      query or post new records.  The strange thing here is that a new
      record is
      created in the db but its values are blank.

      Dazed and confused

       If anyone has any ideas on what I could check it would be much
      appreciated.