[FX.php List] complete newbee

gerry.charest at agfa.com gerry.charest at agfa.com
Tue Feb 28 06:53:44 MST 2006

I'm having trouble posting.  I feel this has more to do with the PHP set up
than anything in FMP.  PHP appears to be set up properly and I can get the
phpinfo() response with my configuration settings.  When I attempt to
create a simple form and return its values in a following page I get
nothing.  I have a few canned examples (the one that came with FX and a few
from FMWebschool).  I can get them to run and return data but I can not
query or post new records.  The strange thing here is that a new record is
created in the db but its values are blank.

Dazed and confused

 If anyone has any ideas on what I could check it would be much
appreciated.

Gerry