[FX.php List] economical starter plan

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 24 07:02:13 MST 2006

Hi,

As a FileMaker hosting company with years of experience with
FileMaker Pro hosting, Longterm Solutions would like to offer a
special discount to all FX.php list members:

Mention that you are a member of the FX.php list and receive a 20%
discount on your first year's hosting! This means that we will host
your FM7 or 8 database AND a website for $39.95/month. Hosting
includes email accounts, free DNS hosting, 24/7 access to your
database, and best of all, NO BANDWIDTH LIMITATIONS.

FILEMAKER 5/6 HOSTING
We also offer complete hosting for FileMaker 5, 5.5, or 6 as well,
using mirrored servers and CDML.

For more information or to start hosting with us immediately, please
contact me directly or visit our website, http://
www.longtermsolutions.com.

Best regards,

bob at longtermsolutions.com