[FX.php List] Shopping cart question

John Moed john at technames.com
Tue Dec 26 18:52:05 MST 2006

Dear All,

I have a "working" shopping cart. Items are added to the cart and I can view
the cart to see items that have been added. For my "shopping cart", items
should only be able to be added once. I would like to prevent items from
being added twice to the cart. I think that I should be able to load an
array with all items that have been added to the cart and check each item in
the catalag as that page is loaded. Items that are not in the cart should
get a regular check box and items that have already been added should get a
greyed out box.

My questions are, how do I load an array and then how do I check to see if a
value is in the array?

Thanks,

John