[FX.php List] One Form/Different Privileges

David Ness dness at bondedbuilders.com
Tue Dec 26 08:43:38 MST 2006

I know that on my solution, I chose the 'one big very complicated php
page' approach, mostly because I then only have one page to maintain (so
I believe it's actually *less* complicated than having multiple, similar
pages to maintain in parallel). My main page is a form. As I need to
maintain the form, adding new fields and moving elements around, I only
have one page, and it's divs, to edit. For each field or button area on
the form, I include all the logic for users of differing privileges.

YMMV

--
David Ness,
Database Systems Programmer