[FX.php List] Problem with embedding a PHP site inside a frame

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Dec 23 16:22:32 MST 2006

Well, sessions are what I'm using, but technically, when a session
variable is written, the browser is writing a cookie, is it not? I
can see them in the list of cookies.

Also, I agree about frames, but my site is a subscription-based site
whose clients pay to use the site's services. The clients are car
dealerships, and most of their sites seem to be done with frames for
some reason. Nothing that I have any control of, unfortunately...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions