[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 13:11:15 MST 2006

Hi folks I still run several FM6U solutions and those use debian with
Apache2 and php4 to serve the webpages.

Actually I have 3 debian linux machines, 1 for live action and 2 for
testing purposes( One of them has pyFilemaker and the other has FX.php
)

I have one FM6U and one FM7SA that both use the Apache2 server for live action

ggt667