[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Dec 21 11:56:24 MST 2006

Yeah, I forgot about the PHP part. I never used FX with OS9, so I
have no idea how you'd implement PHP. I've only run FMU6 on OS X
installations, with Apache. In fact, I still have way too many
clients using FX with FMU6.

Dale

PS I think it was FileMaker that bailed on WebStar, not the other way
around. FMI went with Apache and IIS as supported platforms. It
didn't help matters that WebStar became a 4D product.

>>> http://www.exit445.com

>>> FX.php_List at mail.iviking.org