[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu Dec 21 11:06:54 MST 2006

Hi Jonathan,

FMP is doing the web serving from its web folder (in the app folder).
There is no native web server support on OS9, so if it's not coming
straight out of FMP, it's sitting behind WebStar, probably.

I would start by looking at their state of updates. FMU should be on
6.0v4 and the Web Companion Extension should be on 6.0v3.

Also, you should look at getting them running the latest version of FX.

http://www.filemaker.com/support/downloads/index.html

Hope this helps,
Dale