[FX.php List] creating an export file

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Dec 17 11:44:47 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

Picking up this post from April 2005....

I'm trying to tackle PEAR to be able to use this package....and I'm
just not gettin it.

I'm working locally on my OS X machine to test.

I have PEAR installed, and the SpreadSheet package installed, I believe.

Package docs don't seem to be available, except for a file by file
rudamentary doc.

I can't figure out how to get started.

Any suggestions?

Thanks