[FX.php List] [Offtopic] Sending link using ScriptMaker

Joel Shapiro jsfmp at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 11:45:32 MST 2006

Ah, very good, Andy.

Since we're already [Offtopic]...

Have people found other good uses for SmartPill or PHPowered?
They're certainly very cool and I know they can replace lots of other
individual plug-ins, but I generally try to stay away from plug-ins
when developing for clients.  I'm curious, though, to hear how people
are actually using these PHP plug-ins.

-Joel