[FX.php List] Authenticate with FileMaker account.

Jerry Do jhdo at central.uh.edu
Thu Aug 31 08:38:23 MDT 2006

Thank you for the reply,

The problem I am having is when user enter wrong login information.

$query->SetDBPassword( $password, $username );
$queryResult = $query->FMFindAny();

If($queryResult['foundCount']==1)
    {echo "passed";}
Else
    {echo "failed";}

If invalid login information entered, it will display with the following
error:  "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error as array in
c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\test\logintest.php on line 12"

Is there another or better to do this?

Thank you in advance,

Jerry