[FX.php List] Retrieving data from multiple layouts?

Dr. Andrew J. Fallon afallon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 07:01:29 MDT 2006

I have been working on a script for a FMP6 DB that parses the database and
retrieves certain field data that I am uploading to a

MySQL server. My script works fine but what I have noticed is it takes a
long time. The reason being, I believe is that I need to

Iterate through the main file many times getting the data I need from
different layouts. (The main file contains over 300 layouts,

I need data from about 7). I am loathe to do a SetDBData(‘Main’, ‘’, ‘ALL’)
as this would most certainly destroy any sense of

Speed or efficiency. Is there a way to use SetDBData with multiple layouts?

Drew